Premier Marketing Public Co.,Ltd
The Company was incorporated on 28 July 1977 as Premier Marketing Co., Ltd. with a registered capital of 1 million Baht and was initially involved in marketing, promotion and distribution of snack foods and consumer products. The Company converted into a public limited company on 20 July 2007 and was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand on 27 May 2008 with a registered and paid- up capital of 650 million Baht.
Presently, the Company is a distributor and sales agent of 5 groups of
- Foods and Beverages
- Nutritional foods and pastille
- Personal care and household products
The Company distributes through wholesalers and general retailers, including modern trade stores, and has sales staff responsible for visiting over 30,000 stores nationwide. For social and community activities, the Company promotes learning for the sustained development of children, youths and the Thai people by supporting and enhancing educational opportunities for underprivileged children who will be major forces in developing the country, which is an important approach that will lead to sustained social development. The Company and its subsidiaries have set a policy to allocate 5 percent of its net profit annually for scholarship donation for poor and underprivileged youths through the Yuvabadhana Foundation, a public charity listed as number 300 in the Ministry of Finance's notification. Additionally, the Company has organized activities that are beneficial to society and the environment under its business philosophy of harmonious alignment of successes among its business pursuit, its staff motivation and society enhancement. These are the core values under which the Company and its subsidiaries have always operated and applied through several projects that benefits society and are in line with the changing environment. These projects are co-operations between the Company, its trade partners, staff, the communities and the general public and are carried out regularly throughout the year through various activities.
The company has investments in 4 subsidiary companies
- P.M.Food Co.,Ltd (PMF) manufactures and sells fish snack products under "Taro" brand. The products are sold in both local market and for export. The company is the sole distributor for the local market.
- Premier Canning Industry Co.,Ltd (PCI) manufactures and sells tuna related products such as ready-to-eat pouched tuna, canned tuna and tuna pet food under the customer brand. All tuna products are exported to overseas markets in Asia, Europe and Middle East. In addition, PCI also manufacture ketchup and chilli sauce under "King's Kitchen" brand with The company acts as the sole distributor of this product for PCI.
- Premier Frozen Products Co.,Ltd (PFP) manufactures frozen-food product by orders of each individual buyer. In addition, PFP provides space rental and cold storage rental services.
- PM SE Co.,Ltd. (PM SE) was estalished on April 10, 2015 with the objective of investing in social enterprise businesses and to build on the core values of the Company and the Premier Group of Companies on the sustainability o society.